March 3, 2010

Witchcraft By Wildfox Couture

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This past weekend my boyfriend and I finally went to see Avatar IMAX 3D, and it was awesome! Had to get that out of the way before Alice in Wonderland, can't wait! We also saw an Off-Off-Broadway production of Hamlet. An unconventional, modern take on the play, it was way cool, loved it! Go to Organs of State if you're interested in seeing it.
So, this post comes about because one of the actresses in the play wore some "tattoo stockings" and I couldn't stop thinking whether her legs were tattooed or if she had something on (she was wearing a long jersey dress, so I couldn't really tell). Anyway, I become so curious, I searched and I found them! The stockings (third picture down) are part of Wildfox Couture's fall 2010 collection, "It's Witchcraft". The story along with the photo shoot make the collection uber cool, check out their blog Ilovewildfox for all the pics. Cute stuff right? I definitely want to get my hands on a t-shirt or two.
Have a magical day!

1 comment:

TEANYC said...

The redhead girl won the most recent america's next top model. :)